Thursday, July 25, 2013

Too Red to (do not) Blog!


Hey you!          
Here we are, I finally found the right moment to inaugurate, as it should be, my very first blog.     
All this is clearly a novelty for me and I can't hide that I couldn't wait to start sharing with you my world!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
In this blog I'll show you my daily outfits, trying to inspire you (I would be really honored!), I'll keep you updated about my shopping finds and I'll always carry you with me wherever I'll go, any place I'll visit!                                                                                               
Said that, I want to remind you that if you want to stay connected with me on the other social networks, you can find all the contacts on my home page and if you want to know something more about me check out my personal presentation in section “About”.
This is TooRedToCare, I really hope you’ll be involved with it more and more.
Have a nice day, see you tomorrow for my first real post!
XoXo,  
Maddie.                                                                                                                                                                                      


No comments:

Post a Comment